Saturday, May 16, 2009

A-hoy-hoy!

I have the opposite problem to "writer's block" (or "blogger's block", which is more fun to say out loud). I have sooo many ideas for posts, but I know each one will take a lot of time to type out, and then I feel overwhelmed, so I just don't do it. I have started a ton of entries and just never finished them (Mark's mullet, for example). I won't promise to blog more often, because we all know where that leads: nowhere. But I will try to blog more often. That way you can all be privy to the delightful anecdotes I have to relay.

Look forward to the following topics:
  • Mark's Mullet
  • Ultrasound Pics/Junk-Grabbing
  • The Big Move
  • Killian's Swearing Problem
  • 10 Things You Should NEVER Say to a Pregnant Woman
  • General Pregnancy Stuff
  • Great Movies in 2009
  • New Adventures with Ryan
  • The Trader Joe's Incident
  • New House Makeover
  • Killian the Ringbearer
  • Baby Naming Issues
  • (And many more...)

So vote on what you would like to hear about most, and I will devote my time to those topics!

6 comments:

daMawma said...

The Big Move, please.

Jean said...

Uhhh, sorry, but I can't decide. I want all of them. You always leave me satisfied!! (...C'mon, say it!) :-)

MAC said...

1 - Killian the Ringbearer
2 - Mark's Mullet
3 - Killian's Swearing Problem

I love that these words are italicized, too!

Dana Carlin said...

Jean- THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Mike- I will write about Killian the Ringbearer first thing after the wedding! I know that there will be a lot to say about it :)
Yay - less than a week!!

Mary said...

Love the, "That's what she said" remark....let's be honest..the office is the best show ever!!!!

Ami said...

I want to hear the 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman and definitely Killian the ringbearer. Killians swearing problem is a definite fav. of mine!