Monday, March 30, 2009

How's Your Intuition?

Tomorrow is the big day: we find out the gender of baby number 2! (Also known as Nugget, Little Bit, and Itty Bitty.)
For fun, I wanted to make a poll to see what you THINK the baby will be. (Not what you prefer; although you may specify both if you wish.) There are a lot of people who seem to think that they know the gender, so put your money where your mouth is! Because I do not know how to set up an official looking poll, just include it in a "comment" at the bottom of the post!

WARNING: I will not release the results until I get at least 5 votes.

6 comments:

Ami said...

I totally think its gonna be a girl! I can't wait for to find out!

Ami said...

*for you

Jean said...

GIIIIIIRRRRRLLLLL!!!!!! C'mon Nugget! Be a girl, be a girl, be a girl!!!

Chris said...

Well, after much deliberation, I think it will be a boy.

Mary said...

A boy!!!! I was right, huh?! :) So fun!!! Congrats.

daMawma said...

I'm thinking PINK...girl, girl...twins!