Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Favorite Phone Pictures from 2008

I purchased a Sony Ericsson w580i Walkman cell phone last August. It had 2 features that were selling points for me: an mp3 player feature and a high resolution camera (high for a phone). These features only work if you buy a seperate memory card- which I did. Unfortunately, my phone is currently messed up and won't recognize the memory card, so I can't use either of these features. Annoying! I can easily live without the mp3 player, but the camera is something that I severely miss. I used my phone camera for SO many things: to take pictures of things that I wanted to remember to buy at some point (or things that I wished I could buy at some point), to take pictures of things that I thought were funny and weird, and to take pictures of Ryan and Killian doing weird and funny things- things that I would hope to blog about someday. So, techinically, you all are missing out because of my non-functional camera. Due to the phone malfunction, I decided to upload all of my phone pics to my computer. I am going to share my favorites with you.

Today I'll start with cute pictures of Killian and Ryan:


































More to come...

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh my holy cuteness. THOSE ARE AWESOME!!! I love the last one. And the little cowboy hat one. And all of them. Oh my goodness, Killian used to be so squishy!!!

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my Squishy."

(I just watched Finding Nemo yesterday!)

Dana Carlin said...

Aw, I know- I miss his squishiness SO much. I didn't realize how much he thinned out until looking at these pics. The only squishy thing about him now are his diapers. Gross.