Monday, October 19, 2009

For my brother who poops in da wash

Don't you just love inside jokes? Without explaining the pooping-in-da-wash part, for those of you who don't already know the background, I am referring to my brother Brett. Every time I see Brett I can expect to hear, (picture the following asked in a bratty tone),"When are you going to update your blog?" So, Brett, here is a new post. Now get off my tail, you'll make it dirty.
How about a PICTURE LOADED POST!? (yay!) The pics are not in any real order...blogger likes to make that a difficult task, and I don't feel like fighting it.
ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We recently enjoyed Freddy Hill Farm's Fall Fest with Me-Mom and Pop-Pop

Killian "driving" the tractor

He loved the pumpkins


Killian and Pop-Pop by the barn

Wrapped up nice and snug against Mama in the Moby wrap
We both love it

What I wake up next to during morning snuggle time

Yawning
S t r e t c h i n g

Floor time

What Finn looks like if he has to wait a minute for food

Pucker up!

ROAR!
Killian being "soft soft sweet"
At this rate, Finn will be holding Killian by Christmas

Killian trying to taste Finn?

Killian likes to mimic the funny faces he sees on Yo Gabba Gabba

Finn smiles! (much sooner than Killian did, I would like to note)
Intense staring contest

Cuddling on Daddy (after winning the contest)

Baby fingers

Baby feet! (Tim - Do you still want to snap off one of those toes for a nibble? I do!)

Baby Cheeks!

Chillin' in the sun

Killian had a nasty mosquito bite that swelled like crazy and make him look like a Star Trek character for a few days

I love this geuine smile (please ignore the dirty face)
Finn in any seated position + Gravity = this face

Nice and calm in the Moby

Finn's first bath! (Thanks, Gangy)
After the bath
Finn's first time meeting Super-Nana

Hanging out in the Carlins' yard

That's all for now, folks!


7 comments:

Bellamama said...

LOL You are such a character. I love reading you. Your photo comments are so funny.

Unknown said...

Finally! THANK YOU!

Jean said...

YAAAAAAY!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!! You just made my day (since stupid Price Is Right decided not to call my name). My nephews are so freaking darling. I love all these pics - great job with the black and white, too. I think my favorites are the last one of Killian, and Finn's baby yawn and gravity face. :-) AWESOME.

Tim Anderson said...

Definitely gimme some of those toes! I'd like a side order of those cheeks, too! Cute kids.

daMawma said...

Such sweet baby photos! I am so pleased to get a glimpse of Finn since I haven't seen him in person yet. Smiling Killian is great too!

Mary said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Chris said...

Thanks so much for the pictures! I love the one with Killian sitting on the pumpkin. He looks so happy! And how did you get that genuine smile out of him?