Monday, June 16, 2008

Caution: New Crap Ahead

I officially suck at blogging. Here's why:

1) I never blog.
2) I never tell anyone about this blog. The only people who have come across it are people who saw me post on other blogs and clicked my link. (Thanks for your curiosity.)
3) I take forever to create one post. (3 days for one post, on average.)
4) I take pictures with the intention of adding them to my posts, but never follow through. (Too much work! Uploading pics from the camera, editing them, uploading them onto here...I'm annoyed just thinking about it.)

I would love to improve my blogging skills...and I figure I can only really go up from here- but I have to make some drastic changes. That is why I am going to start a "W-T-C" page. (Similar to the urban computer slang "WTF", but less offensive to my Mormon friends.) Anyway, this will be a collection of things that I find that make me think "What the crap is that?" I have come to realize that I find these kinds of things all the time. (And keep them because I can't let them go.)They can be articles in newspapers, candy wrappers, magazine ads, Engrish (my personal favorite- I'll explain later), YouTube videos- just weird things that make me laugh. I might be the only one who finds them funny/interesting, but at least I can post something that I am proud of. So watch out, "W-T-C" is coming soon!

1 comment:

janaemadsen said...

actually you are the Dana I was referring to. You are great- and I found your blog! that's exciting.