Saturday, November 20, 2010

2 Videos to Hold You Over...

I was playing a game with Killian, and we could hear Finn making a lot of noise in the kitchen. I looked in his direction, and was shocked to see that he had climbed on top of the Rubbermaid containers that we had been using to block him from the kitchen. As you can see, he was very proud of himself.




This video was taken tonight. Killian is obsessed with Thomas the Train, thanks to the bountiful selection of streaming Thomas videos on Netflix. One of the videos has a song called Gone Fishing", and Killian was desperate to hear it. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember which video had that particular song in it. (Killian was not very understanding or forgiving about this fact.) Luckily, I found it on YouTube. This is Killian trying to sing along. (Heads up: he only knows the chorus. Be prepared for 3 minutes of boring, and 20 seconds of funny!)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Haha, love it! Man, he really gets into it! What I REALLY want to see, though, is video of Killian singing along with Dr. Horrible!

Tim Anderson said...

Haha, that was great! I second Chris' desire to see some Dr Horrible singing along...

daMawma said...

Finn's face and body build kind of remind me of brother Randy from "My Name is Earl."