Sunday, October 10, 2010

Look, I'm Dana! Howdy Howdy Howdy.

Remember me? I'm back! After a 6 month hiatus, I have found some new inspiration and motivation to blog.

Want to know more? Keep reading!

On my computer I have a folder of photos and things I have found that inspire me to blog, but I never have the motivation to actually do it. I think I was feeling jealous or insignificant when I noticed how many comments my friends and family get on their blogs. I know this is *pettifogging, but...well...there is no good excuse. (*I looked up synonyms for "petty" because I couldn't think of the word I was looking for - "shallow" - and one of the words that came up was "pettifogging", which is now my most favorite word ever.) Anyway, I have no good excuse. I was simply being shallow. I suppose you could call me a pettifogger.

So, I'm back.

For now.

Enjoy me while it lasts, bitches!

(Sorry, that wasn't nice, but I just watched Modern Family and I was feeling Mitch-y.)

3 comments:

Mary said...

LOVE YOU!!!! You crack me up, and I miss you.

daMawma said...

I check here regularly, hoping to find a new post. Hooray, it's here!

Jean said...

Pettifogger is now my favorite word, too. I'm glad the blog is back!!!