Monday, January 25, 2010

More Brotherly Love

Killian: "Mommy!"
Me: "Yes, Killian?"
Killian: "I share baby Finn"
Me: "Oh yeah?"
Killian: "I share baby Finn cookies!"
(This is when dropped the dish I was washing and ran out to the living room)
And this is what I saw:




Lessons I learned that night:
1) Killian is good at sharing
2) Killian is great at tattling on himself (thank goodness!)
3) I shouldn't leave a 4 month-old in the care of a 2 year-old while washing dishes (who knew?)
4) Finn likes chocolate cookies

6 comments:

Bellamama said...

5)No chocolate on the carpet.

At least he's honest.

Jean said...

Hahahaha!!! Great story. I'm especially grateful for #2.

Ami said...

that's funny that he tattled on himself. You learned many good things today!

Carrie said...

cutest picture of kface EVER. at least they're sharing. i think it's time to invest in a dog babysitter. think about it.

Chris said...

Oh my gosh, I saw that second picture and totally thought Killian had fed Finn some juicy crap! The actual ending proved MUCH more acceptable! Thank goodness!

Matt said...

It must be doo doo!