Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A List of Things I Didn't Do Today:

  • Take a shower

  • Brush my hair

  • Brush my teeth

  • Change out of my pj's

  • Step 1 foot outside of the house

  • Drink anything other than 5 cans of Diet Dr. Pepper (now with cherry!)

  • Not eat a plate of french fries for dinner, right out of our home deep fryer

  • Stay calm & collected while 2 little feverish boys screamed their heads off

  • Enjoy the napping strike, by said boys, that occurred

  • Foresee Killian spitting his dose of Tylenol all over my arm instead of swallowing it

  • Think it was funny when Finn peed right as I opened his diaper (for the 3rd time in 2 days) It's like getting hit by a prank flower that shoots water...except with pee

However, I DID complete 4 loads of laundry and watched an entire season of Family Guy...so I guess all is not lost.


3 comments:

Jean said...

Awwww!!! This sounds like one o' those days. Can I come over to help out?? (Stupid continent, separating us!) But, tooth brushing and showering are overrated, I've decided. I hope the boys feel better soon. You guys have a deep fryer? I want one!!! I would make hush puppies every single day probably. :-)

daMawma said...

Some days are like that and, with sick kids, you just do what you can to keep them alive day by day. By the way, my craving was for Tater Tots when fatigue sapped my spirit (pass the ketchup). Car rides and enrichment field trips can pick up again when they are well.

janaemadsen said...

I am only jealous of your deep fryer. Did I tell you I got peed on at church through the clothing? How does it happen?